Subscribe

Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Me



Well, I am Nievz and currently living/ working here in Hongkong. I decided to open an account here as i got friends here who been my constant chatmates at messenger. They told me about many beautiful things about blogging here, so here I am.

The beginning just started... I am a friendly person, funny to be with if you come to know me that well.. ( hope so ).. I am honest, faithful ( lover ) talkative at times ( LOL )... I love God, He is my guide and strength of what I am today. I adore my family, they are my inspirations in life. I value all my friends, i love sharing interesting matters with them..
I will be telling you more about myself as days goes by... just bear in mind that I am here now and I will be knocking at your door soon..
Love you all Muawwhh!

No comments: